The Conference Committee on Young People’s Ministry is announcing the Online Nomination of Youth and Young Adult Members of the 2021 Annual Conference Session of the California-Nevada Conference of the United Methodist Church.
The elected thirty-five (35) youth and twenty (20) young adult members of the Annual Conference Session will create a great impact in the decision-making process of our beloved California-Nevada Conference in thriving for growth in making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world through our work in social justice, dismantling racism and decolonizing the church. Elected five (5) youth and ten (10) young adult alternate members could create additional impact and inspiration.
The 2021 ACS of the California-Nevada Conference will take place in two sessions (one online and one in-person) in June and October of 2021.
- The online nomination form can be filled out by youth and young adults themselves or their parents. Contact Hilda at the church office if you need help!
- All nominees will receive a notification of being entered into the pool of nominations.
- The nominations of youth and young adults from each district will be submitted to the District Superintendents for their endorsement.
- The endorsed list of each district will be submitted to the Conference Committee on Nominations and Connectional Leadership Development for their election.
- Training and preparation for the youth and young adult members of the ACS shall be provided.
Deadline of Submission of Nomination: JUNE 1, 2021, AT 5 PM (PST)