2. We must prepare the paperwork to get approval from the Cal-Nev Conference per required protocols, to reopen our kitchen.
3. Plan the weekly meal, buy and store the food. (AR and Fred have our freezers full and ready to go with enough until Dec.)
4. Cook the food in our kitchen per COVID-19 protocols.
5. Get the required to-go containers and utensils from the Salvation Army.
6. Heat up the food and pack it into to-go containers.
7. Drop off the food at the Salvation Army by 4:45 pm on Saturday.